ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Vacuum Truck Driver drives the Vacuum Truck to the customer's location(s) to pick up fluids used in well servicing operations. S/he pulls hose(s) from the hose tray and connects one end to the truck and puts the other end into the pit or connects to a tank to extract fluid. This position requires monitoring of the amount of fluid extracted and the amount of fluid the vacuum truck is lawfully allowed to haul, and other situations presented by the site or the customer.
• The Vacuum Truck Driver is required to drive the truck to and from the loading site or customers locations, disposal site(s) or back to the area location. This will require the operator to be knowledgeable of all applicable DOT rules and regulations; and all job-related Company, Local, State and Federal requirements.
• This position will require the employee to maintain accurate work tickets based on the Company s requirements and the work performed for the customer(s) as well as the ability to maintain accurate electronic logbooks, pre-trip / post-trip inspections and maintenance files on the vehicle. This position is responsible for alerting appropriate supervision when mechanical defects are noted on the truck as well as alerting supervision when work hours may exceed the DOT maximums.
• This position requires the use of hand tools and other equipment associated with the vehicle.
• This position requires various types and levels of job-related training with respect to the operation of the equipment, Company Standard Operating Procedures and other specialized training as required by regulatory agencies and the Company.
• Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor.
• Adheres to Company policies and work requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Pay determined by experience STARTING AT $17.50
- BENEFIT PLANS
- Basic Life & AD&D provided by the company for full-time employee
- Long Term Disability provided by the company for full-time employee
- Dental Plans
- Dental Plan 1 is free
- Dental Plan 2 bi-weekly from $5.44 employee only to $20.34 family
- Vision Plan
- Bi-Weekly $2.89 employee only to $9.04 family
- United Healthcare Medical Plans (3 to choose from)
- Bi-weekly $73.47-$82.29 employee only
- Bi-weekly $161.64-$181.04 employee spouse
- Bi-weekly $135.93-$152.23 employee child(ren)
- Bi-weekly $235.12-$263.32 employee family
- Match 100% up to 5%
- 100% vested upon 5 yrs. of employment
- 40 hours PTO after 6 mos//80 hours PTO after 2 years//120 hours PTO after 3 years of tenure
Class A CDL w/ Tanker Endorsement
- Hazmat Endorsement is a PLUS
- 1 yrs. oilfield driving experience REQUIRED
- 2 yrs. saltwater/water hauling experience PREFERRED
- Winch Truck experience a PLUS
- Home Daily, 4 days on/2 days off
- Shifts: (6am-6pm) & (6pm-6am)
- 85% of the truck fleet is 2015 or newer with 40% being 2018 or newer
You must meet the minimum qualifications listed below.
* Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License with tanker endorsement.
* Must pass a DOT physical and have a current medical card.
* No DUI/DWI within the last 5 years.
* Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
If you have any questions please call Chelsea at 903-658-5949
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LATX Operations is a well-established, family owned business. We have an experienced and innovative management team leading the way. We offer competitive rates of pay and benefit packages. We pride ourselves on efficiency and integrity when dealing with our staff and customers.
Company Website: www.latxoperations.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)